Moose

Moose

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The M&M Adventure Series

I decided to restart my blog. Or Blahg as my mom pronounces it. Hopefully this lasts. Moose and I spend a tremendous amount of time together...an unhealthy amount of time together. I started residency and it's nice to have a warm snuggly buddy to come home to after all my patients make me nutty. This buddy happens to fart and burp on quite the regular basis so it would be nice if he kept a little more distance, but its always with love. Plus when he farts he looks at his butt, following the sound, which cracks me up every time. I suppose these ramblings are really merely stories told, through the course of an exciting year, from the point of a girl and her favorite furry companion.

Moose and I spent today cleaning. I washed dishes, he laid on the floor burping and whining in the sun. I cleaned the rabbit, he ate rabbit poop in the backyard, then rolled in it. I made dinner and he was trying to steal pasta and cheese out of the dish. I sat at the kitchen table to read an article for work and he curled underneath my feet, fast asleep. I ate and he ate, but after dragged his nose all around his bowl, cleaning his area. Now we're going to knit and he'll probably curl up right on the yarn.

No comments: