Moose

Moose

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm going back to Chicago tomorrow!!! Yay!

Yesterday I organized my summer reading list:
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown
HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows!!!!

I'm also trying to read some stuff from Infections and Inequalities--P. Farmer, Dying for Growth--J. Kim and the stuff from the International Health readings list...

Please note that I'll be lucky if I finish one book off my top reading list (except for Harry Potter 7...once I get a hold of that, you won't see or hear from me until it's done...which should only take about 2-3 days, so relax). I know, I have too many books.

No comments: